Check out Our Lifeguard Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Finding lifeguard jobs in Atlanta, GA and around the Country has never been easier. Aquatic Management has great lifeguard job opportunities that are available for the upcoming swim season. Currently, we are hiring for the follow positions:
- Pool Managers
- Head Lifeguards
- Pool Attendants
- Front Gate CSR’s
- Service Techs
Why work for Aquatic Management? The answer is easy. We treat our staff members in the same way we treat our customers. YOU… are the most important part to the success at Aquatic Management. To make this the best summer job for our lifeguard staff, we provide separate sessions of training prior to the start of your engagement. This training is based around introducing our lifeguards to our company policies and procedures. We also spend time training each staff member on the facility they will work at during the summer.
Too often, many people that work in the pool management industry as a lifeguard are not given the essential training needed prior to the start of their work. Such a lack of training leads to aquatic staff being unable to perform the necessary duties on a daily basis and in turn creates unhappy pool goers. Aquatic Management is committed to providing our lifeguards with the necessary training PRIOR to the start of your work so that you can perform the job up to the standards that aquatic staff should expect while enjoying your summer as a Lifeguard.
Finding jobs Atlanta, GA and around the country to become a lifeguard is not as difficult as you might think. Here are the basic requirements:
- You must me 16 years of age
- You must get certified in Lifeguard Training, CPR for the Professional Rescuer and First Aid. Aquatic Management offers these training classes through the American Red Cross. Please check our list of Lifeguard Training Classes scheduled with pricing.
- You must have reliable transportation
- You must have a positive attitude and be excited about having the opportunity to safeguard peoples lives.
- You must enjoy the idea of life-guarding and be willing to attend on-going training courses.
To start the hiring process with Aquatic Management, please take a moment and fill our On-Line Application. If you have any questions about any of our positions or the hiring process, please Contact Us.