CPO CERTIFICATION CLASS
Certified Pool/Spa Operator Certification Program Hotels – Pool Owners – Homeowner Associations, etc.
Dates: COMING SOON!
Location: COMING SOON!
Contact Information: email@example.com
What is the Certified Pool/Spa Operator® Certification Program?
A CPO® Certification provides individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operation. This training has helped protect millions of swimmers by reducing hazards at aquatic facilities. The NSPF® Certified Pool/Spa Operator® (CPO®) Certification program, the world’s leading verifiable pool and spa training credential, is available as a blended training program. The CPO® Certification program is also eligible for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
CPO® Certification Program Benefits
- Proven education tool
- Widely accepted by local and state authorities
- Covers topics necessary for pool operators including a section for local and state codes
- Includes a comprehensive handbook that is updated regularly
- Taught by NSPF® Certified Instructors
- Recognized nationally and internationally
- Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, management and risk reduction
*Call for pricing
*Price includes Course Book, Mentoring, Classroom sessions & Certificate (with Passing Score of 80%)